Monday, November 24, 2008

work

What I've been up to at my job:

1. I was interviewed in Running Times and deemed to not be "puritanical and preachy" as the interviewer had feared.

2. I narrated this video, which is now being shown at some college film festival somewhere.

3. In researching the second item for this column, I learned that it is possible to play Lemmings on the internet.

4. There's a picture of me in this slideshow.

5. I, along with the rest of my building, was mooned at length and with great enthusiasm by a woman in a hotel room across the street.

By the by, I'll be shifting job responsibilities starting next week, moving from the editorial department for a time to concentrate on becoming intimately knowledgeable about the new website we plan to launch in February.

1 comment:

davisagli said...

Those Galores and their websites...