Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cloud Cult

A quick update from Mr. and Mrs. Galore's Predominantly Food & Music Blog (PFMB)™.

We saw one of our favorites, Cloud Cult, this past Friday. Here's a snippet of their work for those that need an intro:



Mrs. Galore broke the news to the Grist crowd a few years back about their eco-cred, which sparked our original interest. They were green before it was cool. Ironically, the same Kevin from the aforementioned article was celebrating his 29th birthday, so we met up with him before attending the show.

During the show, Cloud Cult played a number of songs from their latest release. I really gained a new appreciation for their latest album, though I'll still maintain that their finest work was on Advice from the Happy Hippopotamus.

1 comment:

heidi said...

I agree. I like their new album more now than I did before the show. I'm glad we could go together and hang out before and after. A joy, as always. :)