Thursday, May 8, 2008

so behind

Oy. We just spent a fabulous four days in California, but before we can blog about that I really need to blog about our trip to Portland from ... a month ago. Oy.

We went to Portland!

We sang hymns and made nutella with Sheldon & Janis, played Guitar Hero with Lori & Jen, ate leisurely breakfasts with Jon & Francesca & Sofia, and went to the most incredible restaurant with Alison & Megan:



I am not kidding. The restaurant is called Nutshell. It changes its menu weekly, is all vegetarian, and -- well, I cannot describe. Look at pictures.



Yum.

Portland is enticing. But, if it's not yet obvious, I tend to be equally enthralled with the food we make ourselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, I need a ticket for how special needs I look in that video. It looks like i'm convulsing or something.haha. That was good times!! :-) Meg